Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Contest to Celebrate ASHEN WINTER!

My author copies of ASHEN WINTER came in today! I know, I know, I already posted about it only an hour ago. Here's a completely gratuitous picture of them with my cat, Pepper:


So how can you get one early? Preorder! There are links at www.ashenwinter.com. Want one even earlier? Okay, okay, let's have a contest! I'm not going to give away my shiny new hardbacks yet, but I have five paperbound advance reading copies (ARCs) of ASHEN WINTER, and I want to mail one to you!

So for the first ARC giveaway, I'm going to think of a completely random name. Quiet, I'm thinking....


I've got it! The completely random name I thought of is Sheryl Russell Clark. If there's anyone reading this blog by that name who also went to high school in Paris, Illinois, email me your physical address! You've won! I'm at mike.mullin.writer at gmail dot com. (I've made Grant wait long enough, ha!)

Want to win one of the other four ARCs I'm giving away? Easy, just comment on this post with something you will do to help me spread the word about ASHEN WINTER. The crazier the better. I'll pick the four ideas I like the best and send ARCs out to the winners right away. Include your email in your comment so I can contact you, please. I reserve the right to award no prizes, or if the ideas really rock, I might dip into my stash of hardbacks. Good luck!