Saturday, January 14, 2012

East Coast Tour

I'll be on the east coast from March 12th through 30th this spring. There are still a few dates available! If you know a school, library, or bookstore that would like to host me in this general area, please contact Rebecca Grose at Socal Public Relations (socalpublicrelations at yahoo.com). Events on this tour are FREE thanks to Tanglewood's generous sponsorship. Descriptions of the various presentations I do are on my website. When I have specific tour dates & times, I'll post them here. I look forward to meeting some of you in person!

Here's the tentative tour locations:

Vermont/New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Upstate New York
New York City
Philadelphia
Maryland/DC/Delaware

Just for kicks, here's a video of part of the ASHFALL launch party. I do a martial arts demo similar to this at most of my events: