Monday, March 21, 2011

How to Get an ASHFALL ARC

So, the most common question I get on Twitter is, "How can I get an Ashfall Advance Reading Copy (ARC)?" Here's how to request an ARC:

1) If you're a book blogger, reviewer, bookseller, librarian or educator, you may be able to get access to the Ashfall ebook ARC from NetGalley. Request access from my publisher here. (Push the "Request!" button under the cover image and create a NetGalley account if you don't already have one. Or you can create a NetGalley account here and then search for Ashfall.) If you need a physical ARC, contact my publisher, Tanglewood Press, here.

2) Enter the Goodreads ARC giveaway here. (Only open in the U.S. and Canada, sorry.)
3) If you're my bestest friend, or want to be, preorder Ashfall now or wait until October and buy a copy. I need the sales. I want to make a career out of this writing thing, dontchaknow.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and support!

Update: the physical ARCs are long gone, but ASHFALL is still available on NetGalley. You can also get a copy from your favorite bookseller or library now!